Fall is usually our busiest time of year, however, Spring is quickly catching up to it. Here are some of our latest happenings:
We’ve been adding more tea to the menu and it is just not going to stop any time soon. So far here are our additions;
- Ancient Shu Pu-erh– a tea that has an aged scotch appeal
- Genmaicha– Green Tea blended with toasted rice
- Nilgiri – A lesser known tea from a lesser known region in India. Bold and Fruity
- Stevia – A green form of this sweet leaf. Add a pinch to your tea to sweeten it.
- Hibiscus – A tart flower that brews up bright red. Great for your heart, blood pressure and cholesterol.
Coming soon are:
- Yinzer Tea: Fire and Ice – Being blended in honor of our Pittsburgh Penguins.
- Green Earl Grey – Green tea flavored with Bergamot. I’ve been asked for this product a million times and I’ve FINALLY gotten it right!
- Pineapple Mate – Fruity goodness blended in Yerba Mate! PERFECT for the summer!
- Matcha Lemonade – Using organic lemons, we juice them and blend them with sweet matcha powder for a FANTASTIC lemonade.
and MANY MORE!
On May 22nd, I will be giving talks at the Annual Babcock Tea Party to benefit Family Resources. This is a great chance for Tupelo Honey Teas to give to a worthy cause. I am even blending a special tea for the event and for the organization!
On June 17th, Tupelo Honey Teas will be partaking in the Urban Garden Party to benefit the Mattress Factory! To say I am excited about this venture is an understatement!
We held a contest about a month ago for our Facebook and Twitter followers to suggest a tea for summer and we’ll try to blend it. The person’s tea that has the most appeal and turns out best will win naming rights to the tea and four ounces of their blend free. The blends are being worked on and we hope to have a winner by the official start to summer!
Because the I apparently do not have enough to do, I am attempting to do tea parties at the Pittsburgh Public Market. If you think you would like to attend one of the tea parties, please contact me at email@example.com. I would like to hear your thoughts on some of my ideas. I have so many ideas I do not know where to begin!
Until next time…
Bee Well. Drink Tupelo Honey Teas.
The Tea Lady